- Judicial, Tribunal and Administrative Review
- Judicial Review Procedures Act
- Administrative Tribunals Act
- Municipal Cannabis, Board of Variance and Licensing Hearings
- Professional Disciplinary and Regulatory Enforcement
- BC Safety Standards Appeal Board
- BC Liquor Distribution Branch (LDB)
- Provincial Cannabis, Alcohol, and Gaming Commissions
Administrative & Constitutional Law
Ad Lucem Law assists clients in their dealings with regulators, law enforcement and administrative bodies, ancillary cannabis and psychedelic industry service providers in Canada and abroad including licensed professionals and researchers working with entheogens and Indigenous plant medicine, with a specialization in administrative and constitutional legal counsel.
Robert has appeared before administrative tribunals in British Columbia and frequently before the City of Vancouver Board of Variance with respect to cannabis retail licensing and land use applications. He has appeared on behalf of cannabis clients before the provincial Safety Standards Appeal Board and in matters involving commercial and administrative disputes.